Agricola corpus was slightly updated during the spring, but advertising it was left to Korp. Here’s the article from Korp detailing the update done in 30.3.
The Morpho-Syntactic Database of Mikael Agricola’s works has been updated to version 1.1, which contains minor corrections to the previous version:
* The subcorpus Piina contains 164 tokens more than previously.
* The base form of the word sela is now ssla.
* The character > in the beginning of some foreign words has been removed.
* In the simple search, the autocompletion of the base form and part of speech shows the actual part of speech instead of “other”.
* A couple of other individual corrections.