- Parallel Corpus of Finnish and Easy-to-read Finnish from the Yle News Archive 2019-2020, source (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2022111625)
- Yle Finnish News Archive 2011-2018, source (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2017070501)
- Yle Finnish News Archive 2019-2020, source (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2021050401)
- Yle Finnish News Archive 2021, source (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2022031703)
- Yle Finnish News Archive 2011-2018, VRT (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2020021109)
- Yle Finnish News Archive 2019-2021, VRT (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2022082501)
- Yle News Archive Easy-to-read Finnish 2011-2018, source (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2019050901)
- Yle News Archive Easy-to-read Finnish 2019-2020, source (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2021050701)
- Yle News Archive Easy-to-read Finnish 2011-2018, VRT (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2020021115)
- Yle Swedish News Archive 2012-2018, source (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2016111401)
- Yle Swedish News Archive 2019-2020, source (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2021032301)
- Yle Swedish News Archive 2012-2018, VRT (URN: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2020021103)
The Rightholder grants the End-User a free, non-exclusive and perpetual (for the duration of the copyright) right to use and make copies of the Resource for educational, teaching or research purposes in the End-User’s organization as such, as modified, or as part of a compilation or derived work. The permission applies to all known or future modes and means of communication and includes a right to make modifications enabling the use of the Resource on other devices and in other formats.
Additional license terms as defined in the Terms of Service Agreement:
Identification and Access Conditions
- ID: The End-User must be authenticated or identified.
General conditions of use
- BY: The Author(s) of the Resource must be mentioned in connection with use.
- NC: The Resource may not be used for profit-making purposes. Research projects involving Business Finland, the Academy of Finland or other similar parties are not considered to involve profit-making purposes, even if some of the funding comes from companies.
- NORED: The Resource may not be disclosed to third parties. However, the Resource may be disclosed to subcontractors with whom appropriate agreements have been made concerning the subcontracted service and the processing of personal data. Subcontractors are only allowed to use the Resource to perform the service.
This license has been made in compliance with copyright agreements by WIPO - the World Intellectual Property Organization. The rights granted in this license shall be so interpreted that in case applicable intellectual property laws grant rights not mentioned in this license, they are also regarded as part of the rights to be licensed; the purpose of this license is not to restrict any rights intended to be licensed within different legal systems. Additional rights to the Resource may be agreed separately in writing.
The Language Bank has the right to amend these terms on legitimate grounds, which may relate to, including but not limited to, instructions given by authorities, best practice, or changes in data protection laws or other applicable laws. A notification of any changes made shall be provided sixty (60) days before they take effect on the Language Bank’s website, as well as by email to the addresses included in the User’s application for access to the Resource.
Last updated : 24.5.2022
Persistent Identifier of this license: urn:nbn:fi:lb-2022050901